Make an Emergency Plan
Tap to open or close the sections:
Sheltering at Home
When staying home is your safest choice, add these items to your kit and stay tuned to the news.
Evacuating by Car
You may have to leave in a hurry to get to a safe place. Locate your Emergency Kit and the supplies below and keep them near your car. Add these items to your kit. When it’s time, grab them and go.
You can use your phone to take photos of:
- Items you need to take before evacuating.
- Special medicines or brands of food.
- The contents of important documents. A variety of document scanner or copier apps are available to help you do this.
- The steps necessary to secure the house before evacuating.
- Your personal property, home or business to show their current condition.
- Personal property you want retrived if you are unable to return home.
- Your evacuation gear to prove ownership.